Do you have a destination, attraction, product, or service that you want to tell visitors to Edinburgh about? If so Truly Edinburgh, run by copywriter Neil Gunn, and part of NG Writing Services, could be the answer.
The goals of Truly Edinburgh are:
- To bring more potential customers to your website. By writing for your target market I’ll build your authority in the sector and consumer trust in your business.
- To ensure authenticity. You get a Scot writing about Scotland, not a writer from a far-off land who has never set foot in the country. And you get all the technical stuff too. The SEO, key words, style, tone of voice etc.
- To be affordable. Truly Edinburgh, part of NG Writing Services, is not a big city agency with large overheads. We work with small businesses and service professionals, not large multinationals and our prices reflect that.
- To be easy to contact. If you ever need support, we’re only a phone call or email away.
- To provide a range of writing services. Nothing off the shelf, all bespoke. This includes copy-editing which is ideal if you just need somebody to polish your own copy to make sure it’s clear, accurate and free of errors.
- To always meet deadlines. We get things finished on time and have never missed a deadline.
- To be the perfect go-between for overseas businesses who want to connect with their Scottish audience.
- To take pride in our work so that you reap the benefits.
More information about Truly Edinburgh.